Monday, August 8, 2011

A-Z About Me

I thought you would like to know a little more about who writes this blog. Maybe that, or I am a tad narcissistic.

Anyway, here goes nothin'.

A. Age: 24! Sometimes, though I feel like I'm 80 with all the silly aches and pains caused by Little Bean.
B. Bed size: Queen. - Hubs and I prefer it that way
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry...
D. Dogs: I don't have any, but if I did... I would want a great dane and name him Hamlet.
E. Essential start to your day: Getting my little guy out of his crib. He is usually my alarm clock.
F. Favourite color: blue or green. I like the cool colors
G. Gold or Silver: silver if I'm wearing it...gold if I'm spending it :D
H. Height: 5'2'' I'm super short
I. Instruments you play: guitar, and I can plunk out notes on the piano if I have to
J. Job title: Mama, Moooooom, MOMMY....
K. Kids: 1 little guy who turns two on the 19
th!! and one on the way!
L. Live: in Edmonton, Alberta
M. Mother's name: Becky
N. Nicknames: Joyful... my name suits me, so not many nicknames.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when my little guy was born. Three days in labour and then two more to make sure all was okay.
P. Pet peeve: incompetence from people who should know better
Q. Quote from a movie: as in my favourite quote? I have no idea. I like to make up quotes from Stranger than Fiction (for instance – Harold trashed his room in record time, and just didn't know why)
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One older brother, two older brother-in-laws, and one older sister-in-law
T. Time you wake up: depends on the boy
U. Underwear: always on...except in the shower...and when I'm changing
V. Vegetable you hate: um, not quite sure. I think it more depends on how they are prepared, although bitter squash is pretty nasty.
W. What makes you run late: other people or traffic
X. X-Rays you've had: far too many to count. Most recently it was for my knee to see how extensive my arthritis is.
Y. Yummy food that you make: oo...most things, I would like to think, but one of my favourites is double chocolate wacky cake.
Z. Zoo animal: that I would like to see – cheetah. They are so lithe!


Now you know a little more about this crazy who wants to change the world by ridding her family of one thing at a time :D



XO,

Bliss


1 comment: