Thursday, September 1, 2011

A little Rambling

I've been trying to think of what I was going to write this week, but I keep coming up empty. I've been really busy getting ready for this baby to be born. Hubby and I are freezing meals and getting the nursery ready. We're packing bags and finishing decorations. Only recently have I actually felt like we are starting to be ready to bring our precious little bundle home.

I've been wanting to do a post about limiting sugar, but I really don't feel like I know that much about it. I've had to limit my sugar because I have developed gestational diabetes. In itself, I don't think it would be much of a challenge to manage, but I also have hypernesmis gravidarium, which is persistent and extreme morning sickness. The challenge for me has been finding foods that are not only on the “safe” list, but that are somewhat appetizing and will stay in this body of mine.

I really DID want to write about limiting sugar, but I fear the information or how I would write it would turn into a pity rant, so I'm just not going to. All I will say is that you should limit sugar no matter if you have diabetes or not, it's just not good for your body.

I've also wanted to write about managing stress, but again, I really don't think I could say much of anything that either a) you haven't heard before or b) wouldn't turn into another boo-hoo party.

So, where does that leave me for today? With an apology for the sporadic-ness of my posting habits, a promise to attempt to do better, and a request for prayer for my family to get more organized as well as for me to get my head in the game again and continue to inform you of what I've been learning about living with less chemicals.

Well, have a good weekend!


XO,

Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment